The prices for our products are the same whether they are to be shipped within India or outside. We will provide you with a Rupee price for the products and shipping charges and you can make the payment using any standard international credit card (visa / master card / american express)
We will be using an offline process for international orders.
- You will need to create an account on the online store and add products to your cart.
- Then contact us over phone / whatsapp/ email to let us know the shipping address and the customer name with which the cart has been made
- Based on the estimated shipping costs, we will let you know the total amount due in Rupees.
- We will share a payment link for the amount payable and you can pay through any international credit card.
- Once the payment is made, we will ship the products using standard shipping companies such as Fedex or BlueDart and share the tracking details
We deliver to more than 230 countries. Please contact us if you are interested in placing an order for delivery outside of India with the delivery address. We will check with the courier companies and confirm the availability of shipping services, expected delivery time and charges.
The courier tracking details will be provided by email once the product is shipped. You will be able to go to the courier company website (such as Fedex.com) and track your consignment using the AWB number provided. Please ensure that you give a valid mobile number, email ID and your correct shipping address including zip code to ensure smooth delivery of your order.
Should you have any questions about your despatch, you can reach out to us on phone, Whatsapp or email:
Phone: +91 88976 91147 / +91 99635 77727
Duties and taxes for international orders are not part of product or shipping charges. Most countries charge duties on imported items that are levied at the time of port entry, and vary based on the destination country and the products imported. You will need to pay the applicable duties and taxes directly to the shipping agency (Fedex, BlueDart etc.) at the time of your order delivery, after you receive an invoice from the shipping agent.
• Any part cancellation of the order may attract shipping charges on the balance order
• Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays in India are not set as business days for standard deliveries
• The order will be confirmed after the total cost (including shipping charges) is accepted by you and payment made to the payment link provided.
• Any documents required by the local authorities (residing country) for the custom's clearance, will have to be arranged by the customer. In case of non availability of the document if the delivery of the order is denied by the local airport authorities, Kritikala will not be liable for any refund.
• Duty as mandated by your country of shipment will have to be borne by you. In case of non-payment of duties and taxes to receive the shipment, Kritikala will unfortunately not be able to entertain a request for refund
• International orders are not eligible for exchanges and returns
• In case of any failed delivery due to customer not reachable or denying to accept the parcel, Kritikala will not be liable for any refund or additional charges to reattempt delivery. The order will be considered as abandoned by the courier company.